From a color psychology perspective, Green is the great balancer of the heart and the emotions. This creates an equilibrium between the head and the heart. Sounds mushy?
|Sleeve length, in
- Take your pet photo at eye level with your pet.
- Close up photos work the best, so we can see their unique facial features.
- Make sure your pet's entire head is in picture
- Try to avoid bad lighting. It is recommended that photos are taken in well lit or natural light settings.
- Avoid blurry photos to ensure that you receive the best quality of your pet's portrait.
After our preparation is complete, we will email you for confirmation with a single revision. If no response is made within the day, we will consider the confirmation to be approved for you to receive your companion's portrait as soon as possible.
If you are not sure about what photo you want to send us, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you. It is our most interest to make sure that you and your lovely pet will receive the best service there is.